security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] Invite Krishna as a observer

Title: RE: [security-jc] Invite Krishna as a observer

I think we should extend a standing offer to Krishna to attend our meetings as a non-voting member (observer) any time. Giving him a vote is more problematic, since we agreed on a principle of one vote per TC, however I seriously doubt that whether or not he can vote will have any significant consequences as far as the actions of the committee.

Hal