security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] SSJC Meeting Agenda

Phil,

	I think Karl would be a better choice to talk about the WS
Security Seminar. I have done my work by proposing an agenda and
soliciting input. I still have couple of inputs from the chairs of the
different TCs which need to be resolved with the agenda. Karl knows more
about the organization, logistics et al.

cheers