security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] Security Forum program semi-final program

Title: RE: [security-jc] Security Forum program semi-final program

There was also an issue expressed that we didn't want to have "more" OASIS than W3C on the program. Personally I thought this was unfortunate from an objective point of view, if more is happening then more needs to be presented. However, at this moment in history, W3C and OASIS learning how to work together is an important goal as well.

If it makes you feel better, XACML & Rights Management were a tossup to be on the program.

Hal