security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] Security Forum program semi-final program

I would argue that SPML is very Web Services Security relevant.  We all
understand that federated identity and access control are required.
SPML is intended to provide the vehicle for "provisioning" the identity
and policy entries that these models rely upon.  Although not well
evangelized, SPML is also very appropriate technology upon which
self-service and general subscription management services could be
expresses and executed.

That said I fully understand the constraints here. If the boat has
sailed, all I can do it wave at it :-}

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360