security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] Regrets for tomorrows con-call

I will not be able to make tomorrows SJC con-call.  I’ll be on a plane from LA – unexpected travel, my apologies.

Here is the status of my action items from [1]:

AI 1.   Completed

AI 3.   Completed

AI.3.   Completed

I sent out a revised charter discussion document in [2]. There has been no discussion on the list for this.  Do I assume consensus  =:-}  Do the members feel that the role of the SJC has become well enough understood to take the elements of [2] and draft a first-cut of the charter?

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/minutes/minutes7-11-2002.html

[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-jc/200207/msg00023.html

Regards,

Darran Rolls