security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] XCBF Slide

Dear Prateek,

Attached is the XCBF slide for this weeks WS meeting. I
am sending this to you, as I understand that you will be
responsible for giving a voice to those OASIS security
standards groups not invited to participate directly.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not
hesitate to contact me. And thanks from all of the XCBF
TC members for taking on this responsibility.

Phil
----
Phillip H. Griffin      Griffin Consulting
http://ASN-1.com        Secure ASN.1 Design & Implementation
+1 919 291 0019         1625 Glenwood Avenue
+1 919 856 1132 (fax)   Hayes Barton at Five Points
phil.griffin@ASN-1.com  Raleigh, North Carolina 27608-2319 USA