security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] Security JC Charter - with Joe's edits

Carlisle,

Look at the context. X.509 is not a group. If you want
to identify the group responsible, we could list ISO/IEC
JTC 1/SC 6/WG 7 and ITU-T SG 17, or simply The Directory
group.

We've already listed IETF, but not specifically the PKIX
or SMIME WGs, which as you know rely on many X9 standards.

But X9 is the critical group for XCBF.

Phil