security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] Security JC Charter - with Joe's edits

I think I like Carlisle's wording, "X.509 group".

And I believe it would be appropriate to recognize
the relationship that OASIS has been building with
the major international standards bodies, and add
in this line somewhere, "ISO, IEC and ITU-T".

I agree that the SC/WG-SG suffix stuff makes me
dizzy.

Phil