security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] WSS Proposal

Title: RE: [security-jc] WSS Proposal

Hi Phil:
I agree.

Regards,
Hari

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Griffin [mailto:phil.griffin@asn-1.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 10:41 AM
To: Security Joint Committee
Subject: [security-jc] WSS Proposal

Hopefully, we will be able to ratify the SJC charter
and agree to a process for TCs to use to join the SJC
before our next meeting. But just in case, I prefer
that we not further delay getting the WSS involved in
some way in the SJC.

I propose that the SJC vote to ask the WSS to appoint
one or more members to attend the next SJC meeting as
observers. (please vote)

Should we complete our pending tasks before the
next meeting this issue will be moot.

Phil