security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] Votes

Joe,

I realized from the minutes that we ended the meeting
with no agreement that SJC invite the TAB to name a
liaison to attend our meetings, report from the TAB
and take information from SJC back to the TAB.

Carl was following up stating that Eduardo and I could
discuss who would actually perform this task and this
person could be ratified by both the SJC and TAB.

The vote is whether or not to invite the TAB to name a
liaison to the SJC.

We'll vote again if approved, on who will do so.

Phil