security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] SJC Participation

Kelvin,

The SJC has voted unanimously to ask the WSS to appoint one
or more members to attend the next SJC meeting as observers.
The next meeting is a conference call scheduled for Thursday,
October 3, 2003 at noon ET.

We will notify you of the dial in numbers and pass code and
provide you with a copy of the proposed meeting agenda before
the meeting.

We understand that the WSS is interested in joining the SJC
as a full member. But we still have a charter to agree and
a few process issues to settle before that can occur.

However, the SJC is very interested in the work of the WSS
TC and hope to get the WSS involved as a participant in the
SJC as soon as possible.

Phil Griffin
SJC Chair