security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] Minutes - November 14 teleconference

Firstly thanks Joe for covering the minutes. I have corrected the
spelling of your name Chris, dropped the minutes into the std template
and published them as draft on the site at [1].

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/minutes/minutes11-14-20
02.html

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com