security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] [Fwd: FW: Call For Review: XML Key ManagementSpecification Working Group Charter]

SJC and PKI SC:

OASIS would like your input regarding proposed upcoming activities at
W3C. Please respond to Patrick and myself as suggested by Patrick's message.

-Karl

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: Call For Review: XML Key Management Specification Working
Group Charter
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:44:21 -0500
From: "Patrick Gannon" <patrick.gannon@oasis-open.org>
To: "Karl Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org>
CC: "OASIS TAB" <tab@lists.oasis-open.org>

Karl,

Please forward this W3C CfR to the Security JC and PKI MS Steering
Committee; requesting comments from any of the Security TCs and PKI Member
Section to be sent to Karl Best and Patrick Gannon.

I will then file a response to W3C on behalf of OASIS prior to the 5 Dec.
deadline.

Thanks,

Patrick Gannon
President & CEO