security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] next SJC concall - 26 Nov

No problem for me. Karl you are host. Is this OK?
Others?

Phil

Hal Lockhart wrote:
RE: [security-jc] next SJC concall - 26 Nov

First, sorry for missing the meeting.

Second, the next meeting time conflicts with the SSTC meeting, which several of us are involved in. As it happens it is particularly important meeting as we are holding an election of new chairs.

I strongly request a different time. An hour earlier would work of me, for example.

Hal