security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] Meeting Agenda

Hi,

Here is a review of the events that I mentioned. We have very good
relationships with both of the first two and they have agreed to supply
OASIS with meeting space.

XML Web Services One in Santa Clara, 3-6 March--
http://www.xmlconference.com/santaclara/

Web Services Edge in Boston, 18-20 March--
http://www.sys-con.com/webservicesedge2003east/

Software Development was mentioned as well. We have worked with them in
the past and I would be happy to ask them about meeting space--see
http://www.sdexpo.com/2003/west/, SD Expo West in Santa Clara on 24-28
March.

Lastly, RSA holds a security conference that has a wonderful reputation
and I have recently made contact with the organizer. See:
http://www.rsaconference.net/rsa2003/launch.asp?gotomenu=3. PKI has
exhibited in the past. Does this hold interest for anyone?

Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Best,
Dee