security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] Admin

Darran,

Maybe I missed something but...

Did we really schedule the next meeting for Thanksgiving Day?  That's what
is listed in the minutes.

Jim Cabral
James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Associate
MTG Management Consultants
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, WA  98101
206-442-5010 phone
206-442-5011 fax
jcabral@mtgmc.com

OASIS LegalXML Integrated Justice TC

-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 12:23 PM
To: security-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [security-jc] Admin

Minutes from today's call available in [1].  Let me know any omissions or
corrections. Site updated with member info [2].  Ditto.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/minutes/minutes11-26-20
02.html
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/#members

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com