security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] SJC Noon Meeting

I haven't received call in details and they have not been
made available for posting on the web page, but we have
a meeting scheduled for noon. Here is the proposed
agenda.

Phil

Attached is a proposed meeting agenda and call in
information. Be hearing you at noon.

Phil Griffin

Proposed Agenda for Thursday, January 23, 2003 12 noon EST SJC Meeting

Dial-in Number: ????
Conference ID: ????

Call sponsor - OASIS

1. Call meeting to order

2. Introductions; roll call for quorum

3. Approve past minutes; review action items

4. Approve proposed agenda

5. Discussion

   - Identity Management architecture: OpenGroup
     initiative; SJC involvement

   - Burton Catalyst event: potential involvement
     and participation.

6. TAB update - Karl

7. Other business

8. Adjourn