security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] Thursday meeting?

I will be on another call and will not be able to convene a
meeting this Thursday.

But if you have any agenda items that need to be discussed,
please bring them to my attention before end of business day
tomorrow, as I will attempt to create an agenda.

If there is no pressing business this meeting may be cancelled.

Phil