security-jc message

Subject: FW: UPDATE: Inside ID 2003

Hi,
OASIS members get an extra $100 off registration. Contact me if you need details.
Thanks,
Dee
-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Miller [mailto:ben.miller@insideid.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 3:03 PM
To: Dee Schur
Subject: UPDATE: Inside ID 2003

Inside ID: The Identification Solutions Mega-Show
December 8-10, 2003
The New Washington DC Convention Center

Excitement is building for Inside ID 2003! Here are a few developments we thought you would want to know about:

Discount Registration Ends October 17

Friday, October 17th, is the last day to save on registration for our acclaimed seminar program. Don't miss this opportunity! If you don't have one of our Registration Brochures, visit www.insideid.com for details.

Team Discount

Many registrants have taken advantage of our Team Discount program to send a group of employees to the seminars and save. Register four or more people for the three days of seminars at the same time, and every fourth registration costs just $200! And for the first three registrations, government employees and members of partnering associations can take their $100 discount as well.

Seminar Quick Links

We've made it easier for you to view the details of the Inside ID semianr program. Now you can use the Quick Seminar Links pull-down menu to jump right to the sessions of most interest to you. There's no better way than Inside ID to get up to speed on every aspect of digital and physical ID.

Exhibitor Links

Inside ID provides everything under one roof for solving your identification challenges. That includes an exhibit hall full of the leading suppliers of ID technology and integrated identity management solutions. You can now view the current list of exhibiting companies, with links to their websites, at www.insideid.com. Be sure to check back regularly as new exhibitors are being added every week.

If we can answer any questions, please feel free to call us at (301) 365-0186. Thank you.

Ben Miller
President and Conference Chair

If you do not wish to receive these updates, just e-mail us at websitemail@insideid.com .