security-jc message

Subject: security TCs meet in New Orleans?

Security TC chairs:

I'm sure that you've seen the announcement about the OASIS Symposium and
co-lo'ed TC meetings in New Orleans in April.

I would like to suggest that it would be a *very* good thing to have all
of the security TCs meeting there. We (staff) have arranged for TC
meetings facilities at the Symposium event as a way to encourage the
various OASIS TCs to work together. We've received some positive
response from a good number of TCs, but we'd especially like to see the
TCs from JCs and member sections such as security, ebXML, LegalXML, etc.
meeting together because there is so much to be gained from
collaborative work between TCs working on common topics.

I hope that your TCs will give some serious thought to this offer.
Please contact Jamie, Dee, or myself if you have any questions about
this event or the logistics, etc.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org