security-jc message

Subject: Closure of OASIS Security JC

   This note confirms that the Security Joint Committee has closed
as of 1 January 2008, as part of our sunsetting of the former "Joint
Committee" provisions of the OASIS TC Process.  However, the work
continues in the many related substantive technical committees on
security. See:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_cat.php?cat=security

We thank the members of the JC for their contributions and
dedication to security-related projects at OASIS.  Coordination
among the various projects continues, of course, in the form of many
overlapping participants as well formal liaison relationships.  The
deliberations of the JC produced during its tenure can be found at
its public pages, which will remain accessible at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=security-jc
The JC e-mail archives will also remain permanently accessible at
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-jc

Best regards  JBC

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark