security-leaders message

Subject: Re: Agenda for security-leaders 27 February telecon

Brief notes from the meeting:

At 11:41 AM 2/23/01 -0500, Eve L. Maler wrote:
>The goal of this telecon is to settle on the agenda for F2F #1, and to
>discuss further any expectations related to process and document
>handling.  I hope Bob B. will be able to send out his writeup before we
>meet; if not, perhaps he can at least describe it to us.

We discussed Bob's "agenda" mail and confirmed our expectations as to the
formality (semi-) of our parliamentary procedure and the goals of the
meeting.  We will attempt to approve the SAML spec outline and the
requirements section, and I would also like to approve a "guiding
principles" section.

>I also want to figure out whether we should try and hold our regular TC
>telecon during our usual slot on 6 March.  Would it be better to wait until
>20 March?

By default, we will meet 6 March unless someone moves to change this and it
passes.

I will propose further F2F dates.

>Finally, we still need a secretary for the F2F.  I'm happy to split up the
>job between two people (morning and afternoon).  Any takers?

I will send out a description of what's required.  If push comes to shove,
I'll win a couple of staring contests at the meeting and choose a couple of
secretaries.  I will prepare the attendance list for roll call.

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com