security-leaders message

Subject: RE: Protocol section of SAML draft: new, or no?

Title: RE: Protocol section of SAML draft: new, or no?

Bob - Sorry for any duplication.  Just wanted to be absolutely sure that you got this.  I sent the doc to "security-editors", but haven't been able to get confirmation that you are on that list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve.Maler@Sun.COM [mailto:Eve.Maler@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 4:14 PM
To: tim.moses@entrust.com; pbaker@verisign.com
Cc: security-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Protocol section of SAML draft: new, or no?

Hi guys-- I thought I sent this mail already, but didn't see a copy come back.  Is Phill's new Core chapter also a replacement for the old Protocol chapter, or is a new replacement on its way, or is the old Procotol chapter going to stay the way it is for now?  Please let Bob Blakley know (by replying to security-leaders) so that he knows what to do with the SAML draft in this respect.  Thanks!

        Eve

draft-sstc-protocols-v0.2.doc

draft-sstc-protocols-v0.2.prn