security-leaders message

Subject: cannot access the doc repository

as far as I can tell, ftp access to  ftp://oasis-open.org/committees/security/
was turned off (by changing the password?). As part of oasis' redesign of their
overall web pages, their IT crew is taking over nityt-gritty site maintenance
(e.g. schlepping in & out of files) for all committees, except for those that
indicate they want to run their own show. Eve indicated to me, I believe, that
she made such an indication.

but anyway, for the time being at least, we can't put any new docs up on the
site, 'less presumably we go thru the oasis IT folks (we're to sent stuff to a
particular email address, IIRC), but I'm hoping we can soon have access again to
the site. More new when there's news.

JeffH