security-protocol message

Subject: Progress?

Title: Progress?

Colleagues - Check out the one message posted to our list ...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-protocol/200101/msg00000.html

I have had an exchange with Eric Olden of Securant.  He tells me a new version of AuthXML will be available to  us very soon.  I suggest we ask him for an update during our call tomorrow.  If we are to receive it within a day, then I suggest we wait for that before preparing our initial "protocols" draft.  Best regards.  Tim.

Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183