security-protocol message

Subject: Telecon on Protocols

Title: Telecon on Protocols

Colleagues - Eve has asked that we convene ahead of the F2F document deadline to consider whether the current draft ...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-protocol/200102/threads.html

 ... (with minor modification) should be incorporated into the document that will form the input to the meeting.

To that end, I propose that we get together on Monday Feb 26th at 12:00 Eastern.

Please reply to this list by end of Wednesday 21st Feb if you cannot attend, and feel that expressing your opinion only by email is unsatisfactory.  If I receive no objections, I will make the necessary arrangements and circulate the details.

Best regards.  Tim.

Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183