security-services-comment message

All-

The draft-sstc-core-27 (.doc & .pdf) files that were published on the mailing
list (on Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:16:48 -0800, entitled "[security-services] Core 27
minus change bars"), and in the doc repository from some time Wed 20-Feb until
approx 1639hrs PST on Fri 22-Feb (~48 hrs), had an error on the first page as
documented in the attached messages.

If you cached a copy of draft-sstc-core-27 with this error, you SHOULD refresh
your copy by downloading a new one from the repository..

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-core-27.pdf

As far as I know, the line numbers of the repaired docs are identical to the
line numbers in the versions containing the error, so any comments using line
numbers from those doc versions will "make sense".

HOWEVER, note that email messages sent to either of the erronous addresses
shown in prior versions of the doc will *BOUNCE*.

Public reviewers should send their comments to..

  security-services-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

..and must first subscribe to that list by sending email to..

  security-services-comment-request@lists.oasis-open.org

..with the word "subscribe" in the message body.

thanks,

JeffH & Joe

"Helen (Nell) Rehn" wrote:

> The latest SAML draft (draft-sstc-core-27.pdf) contains the following on
> page one:
>
> Send comments to: security-requestors-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
> Note: Before sending a message to this list you must first subscribe; send
> an email message to security- 10
> requestors-comment-request@lists.oasis-open.org with the word "subscribe"
> as the body of the message. 11
>
> Attempting to send mail to
> security-requestors-comment-request@lists.oasis-open.org results in the
> following error:
[..snip..]

Thanks for pointing this out! -- we've fixed the draft-sstc-core-27 .pdf (&
.doc) files in the repository (this was done last Fri 22-Feb).

Apologies for any difficulties.
Thanks again,

JeffH