security-services-comment message

Subject: RE: [security-services-comment] Public Comment

Hi Dan,

The SSTC list archive is available to the public.  The note that Prateek
posted linking to your article is here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200311/msg00027.html

Follow-up responses are in the archive.

The index for the month of November is at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200311/maillist.html

BTW - your comments did trigger me to initiate a request to see who would be
interested in doing a SAML 1.1 interop at the RSA conference in February.
So far 11 vendors have expressed an interest.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115