security-services-comment message

Subject: RE: [security-services-comment] Public Comment

SAML is a OASIS Standard, not a regulation. The currently approved version
of SAML is 1.1. The OASIS Security Services Technical Committee (SSTC) is
currently working on version 2.0. All the information you request is
available on the OASIS web site (www.oasis-open.org) which you seem to have
discovered.

Links of particular interest include:

the SSTC public web page -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=security

the SAML frequently asked questions document -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/faq.php

Instructions for joining OASIS TC's -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/join.php?wg_abbrev=security

I hope this helps.