security-services-comment message

Subject: Comments on Keywords in Metadata Extensions for Login and Discovery User Interface Version

Comments on SAML V2.0 Metadata Extensions for Login and Discovery User Interface Version 1.0 [1]

I am writing on the behalf of Kalmar Union. We are in the planning to start using MDUI in production. We are now preparing guidelines for institusions and SPs. We stumbled upon one thing: Keywords seem to be space separated. Does that mean that keywords can only be single worded strings, or does it mean that spaces in keywords somehow needs to be escaped?

I would like to request support for having multi-worded keywords. Keywords are very generic and might be used for alot of things, like alterntive representation of the name of an institusion or name of a city; both which may be 'multi-worded'.

[1]: http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/Post2.0/sstc-saml-metadata-ui/v1.0/csd01/sstc-saml-metadata-ui-v1.0-csd01.html

Kind regards
Andreas Åkre Solberg
http://rnd.feide.no