security-services-comment message

Subject: Re: [security-services-comment] comments re sstc-saml-metadata-ui-v1.0-csprd01

Regarding line numbers, I apologize on behalf of TC Administration for
dropping them in this publication. We are experimenting with an
expedited publication process to reduce the current publication
backlog, and this slipped through the cracks in this case.

The Technical Committee's Working draft did indeed use line numbers,
and they are normally maintained throughout the publishing process.

We will not at this point republish this draft with line numbers, but
reviewers can anticipate that line numbers will be present when future
revisions are published.

Kind regards,

Paul Knight
OASIS Document Process Analyst