security-services-comment message

Subject: Re: [security-services-comment] comments re sstc-saml-metadata-ui-v1.0-csprd01

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:

> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/PublicComments20111014-20111113

Oops, there's one additional comment I forgot to make. I see why
you've specified the use of a plus sign (+) in multi-word keywords,
but that may be tricky when using keywords as search terms in a search
query. Almost all search syntaxes that I've seen use double quotes for
that purpose.

As a specific example, look at MDX
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lajoie-md-query), which uses the
plus sign (+) to separate search terms. Not sure what to do in the
situation where a search term is one of your multi-word keywords.
Maybe that's an MDX problem, not yours, I don't know.

Tom