security-services-comment message

Subject: Re: [security-services-comment] Minor typo issue with SAML V2.0 Metadata Extension for Entity Attributes Version 1.0 CS 01

On 4/18/12 12:35 PM, "Timothy Ace" <tace@synacor.com> wrote:

>If you notice, the <complexType> defines a <choice>, but then closes a
><sequence>. This is by no means a major issue, but I figured I would
>point it out. The rest of the spec looks great!

Thank you for catching this.

I imagine the schema artifact must be correct. Supposedly, OASIS considers
the snippets in documents to be the authoritative schema now, which is,
well, wrong. But this spec predates that decision in any case.

We have not been collecting errata for post-2.0 work, but I'll file this
in Jira somehow or in the wiki. I expect this document's material will be
merged into a future update of the SAML metadata spec anyway, so it can
get fixed then.

-- Scott