Subject: Re: S2ML Specification Version 0.8a

Marc,

> Please find attached the S2ML specification Version 0.8a submitted for
> discussion to the OASIS TC (XML Security Services), together with a separate
> copy of the S2ML XML schema.

I was pleased to see the shared secret solution being dropped as that would
have been a major show-stopper.

Regarding 6.2 HTTP binding and POST I assume that you are thinking along these lines:

  <HTML>
  <BODY Onload="javascript:document.forms[0].submit()">
  <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="https://www.megapartner.com/login.asp">
  <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="S2MLAUTH" VALUE="Base64-encoded XML message">
  </FORM>
  </BODY>
  </HTML>

Regards