Subject: my subcommitte & liaison contributions

The specific subcommittees I personally wish to sign up to contribute to (i.e.
serve as coauthor on) are..

  Use Cases and Requirements
  Bindings
  Security Considerations

Additionally, I volunteer for liaison role with the IETF BEEP (Blocks Extensible
Exchange Protocol) working group
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/beep-charter.html>, and volunteer to write
the BEEP bindings section/document for the SSTC (Security Services TC; nee
S2ML/AuthXML/A2ML).

thanks,

JeffH