Subject: RE: Document Authoring Tool Woes

I suggest that you try talking with Eve about the W3C xml/xmlspec dtd/xslt.
When I was active at co-editing XInclude and XLink, there was a W3C DTD.
Then each WG created it's own stylesheet.  The XLink Ben Trafford and I
copied mostly from the Schema WG.

Images were created in whatever, then saved as gif.

You also might want to check with other Oasis TC's to see if Oasis has
developed an OASIS Spec DTD/Schema.  If not, you could be in ground-breaking
territory!  Imagine, you could kick-off the standard that other OASIS tc's
use.

Cheers,
Dave