Subject: Re: New Name !

Actually, XAAP would be pronounced "zap", which is pretty cool
if it isn't already taken.

Cheers,

Chris

"Orchard, David" wrote:

> Another idea is that should we should not use the nomenclature of "ML" when
> much - such as the bindings and protocol selection - are not MLs per se.
> The Schema fits in and is a part of the package/protocol/service, but there
> is more than schema.
>
> Also, our use of XYZML constrains us in that we tend to want only 2 letters
> in front of the ML, AuthXML not withstanding.
>
> We could talk about the use of "XYZ protocol" or "XYZ service".  Now, I know
> that (X)AAP or AAS aren't that great, but I wanted to spark some out-of-box
> thinking.
>
> Dave

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris