Subject: Final: What shall we name our specifications?

If you haven't already voted for your favorite specification name, you only have one more day before I summarize and report.  Vote now!  (And then we'll decide formally next Tuesday.) -Eve

For reference, your link to this poll is:

 http://www.evite.com/polling/view?iid=YDTKJHAOQAHBUHULVOZT

Delivered by: http://www.evite.com
Use evite.com instead of email to organize your
next get-together. We make events happen.

48484848