Subject: Group Report - Protocols

Title: Group Report - Protocols

Colleagues - A first draft of the Protocols section is available ...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-protocol/200102/threads.html

It has been circulated to the Protocols list members.  No comments have been received yet.

It is roughly consistent with the Use-case Strawman Draft 2.  However, some minor modifications are required.  It is also consistent with the original submissions (AuthXML, SSML, ITML and Shibboleth).

I recommend pursuing this topic aggressively once the use case discussion stabilizes.  However, the current Protocols draft raises some general issues that I feel people should confront early on.  So, please take a look at it and be ready to discuss at our Face-to-face.

Best regards.  Tim.