Subject: RE: Agenda and Parliamentary Procedure for the FTF meeting

David,

I don't think we're going to have an adversarial environment, and I agree
that Eve should & will
move us toward consensus.

I think it's dangerous to circumvent too much of the process, however.  We
don't want to give anyone
a reason to object later that there were irregularities and the spec. is
therefore invalid.

My note was intended to show how we can have the technical discussions we
need within the
context of the process, and still move forward quickly through the efforts
of all the talented people
we have, and how the rules of order are in fact designed to encourage
having such discussions.

--bob

Bob Blakley
Chief Scientist