Subject: RE: new OASIS discussion list : XACML

I agree with Nigel. The only differences I can see is the granularity of the
resource being protected and the maturity of the problem space.

I would prefer to see a single scheme to cover all requirements. If two
schemes are required then a single effort which clearly defines when each
should be used is surely preferable to two efforts which overlap.

Hal
Harold W. Lockhart            Entegrity Solutions
2 Mount Royal Avenue          Marlborough, MA 01752 USA
V: 1-508-624-9600 x 260       hal.lockhart@entegrity.com
F: 1-508-229-0338             www.entegrity.com