Subject: RE: Opportunity to submit paper to W3C web services workshop

Eve,

	I think it is a good idea to submit a paper - "Exchanging assertions
between web services using SAML" and it is valuable. In fact, in my web
services Architecture, I have SAML as the vehicle to exchange a variety of
assertions - not just security (have to think thru the details, of course) !

	If we get an extension, I can get a paper out, based on the work we have
done so far.

	And of course I can attend, as the venue is in San Jose.

	cheers