Subject: SSTC home page

Folks-- I've totally rewritten the SSTC home page.  I invite you to take a
look and comment (and you should probably bookmark it anyway, as a
continually fresh view of our work):

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/

BTW, I have added mailto: links only in cases where people (a) sent me
their contact information and (b) explicitly told me it could be
publicized.  If you see your name on the page and you wish to have it made
"clickable," just let me know.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com