Subject: Agenda for Security Services TC 20 March 2001 telecon

The theme for this telecon is MODELS.  See below for some homework you must
do for next Tuesday.

Meeting date: Tuesday, 20 March 2000
Meeting time:
        GMT         5pm-7pm
        Eastern     12noon-2pm
        Central     11am-1pm
        Pacific     9am-11am

Call-in information (good through 15 May):
	Domestic call-in number: (800) 377-5653
	Overseas call-in number: +1 (706) 634-7017
	Conference name:         OASIS Teleconference
	Conference leader:       Marc Chanliau

Administrative
==============
- Membership report: new/removed members (Heather)
- Roll call (Heather)
- Approval of minutes for F2F #1:
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200103/msg00015.html
- Approval of minutes for the last telecon:
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200103/msg00024.html
- Approval of/additions to this agenda

F2F #2
======
- Location/date information
- Hotel room requirements
- Goals for this F2F:
   . Settle on the final scope issues ("Strawman #5")
   . Come to final agreement about terminology and models
   . Enable the subgroups to dig deeply into design work

Discussion of models
====================
Working on models and terminology is a whole-TC activity; it is not owned
by any one subgroup, though the subgroups are making excellent progress in
defining models and working to make them converge.

In this telecon, we will review the three different models submitted so
far.  Ahead of time, please review the following proposals and the comments
made on them to date (and, if you wish, send additional comments to this
list).  We are not necessarily looking to end up with a single picture, but
possibly with several pictures, all of which express one "view" onto our
problem space.  We especially want to test all terminology used in the
pictures against the common terms we're using elsewhere.

   Use Case domain model (originated Lockhart/Orchard):
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-use-domain-01.pdf
(or .doc)

   Protocol group model:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-protocol-model-00.pdf
(or .doc)

   Core group V model (originated by Hallam-Baker):
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-core-vmodel-01.pdf
(or .doc)

   Core group V model examples:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-core-vmodel-examples-01.pdf
(or .doc)

Liaison reports
If you are a liaison, please respond to this message to indicate your
interest in submitting a report at the meeting.

- Should we identify official liaisons for the Shibboleth work?

Next meeting
- 3 April 2001 telecon (security-leaders meets on 27 March)
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com