Subject: RE: Guidance and Rationale

Hi,

	I support the idea of a guidance section and think it could be part of the
conformance group's responsibility. The guidance also would include what to
implement and at what conformance level.

	The rationale is more nebulous. We definitely cannot do a rationale section
in the end. It is good to have such a section, but can we count on the sub
groups to note the rationale as they come up and pass it on to the editor ?

cheers