Subject: 10 April deadline for publishing auxiliary material

F2F #2 will start on 19 April, and so I plan to make the final reading list
and agenda available by 11 April.  If you plan to make individual or
subgroup submissions (other than the sections of the SAML draft owned by
your group), please send them to security-editors by 10 April at the
latest.  Instructions for publication can be found on the group page:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/#documents

Subgroup leaders will be working with their groups to determine details of
submitting new SAML spec sections.  We think the deadline for these will
also be 10 April, but I'm waiting to confirm with Bob Blakley, who is the
one who has to sew all this stuff together.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com