Subject: Current Issues Status

My apologies for not finishing the update of the Issues List. Here is where
I believe we stand on the issues from F2F #2 and raised since. I suggest for
the concall we avoid going over old ground as much as possible and avoid
abstract discussions about items that could be the subject of a definite
design proposal.

Indexical Reference Problem
Closed

MessageMeaning
Eve to research appropriate for discussion?

AuthZ Decision Assertions
To be discussed in context of design proposal.

NoPassThruAuthnImpactsPEP2PDP
- UC-5-03:PassThruAuthN
Closed - Whatever its merits only 2 people want to pursue it.

XMLAssertionGenerality
Open - 2 schools of thought

Enveloped and Enveloping (and Detached)
Open - recommend discussion in context e.g. Prateek's thread re: "binding"

Wildcarded Resources
Open

- UserSessions
   - UserSpecificContext
- SSONotEnough
Closed - subgroup tackling sessions

- NoPolicyAssertions
Open - do we really want to debate this?

- OptionalSigAndEncryption
Open - What's the alternative? None? Mandatory?

- R-Reference
- R-Extensible
Open - suggest discussion in context

- StrengthenAddDeleteMod
- UC-2-01:AddPolicyAssertions
Open

- UC-2-05: Emarketplace Use Case
Open - Ballot 7-4

- UC-9-01:RuntimePrivacy
- UC-9-02:PrivacyStatement
Open

- SAMLVersions
Agreed SAML will have version # in header, technical means no settled

- CertsVsPasswords
Open - consensus = support both?

- PropagateIDAssertions
Open - We want to be able to propagate identity assertions, and to propagate
privileges into other environments. Bob Griffin

- UC-1-05:FirstContact
Open - ballot 6-3 Issue seems to be not whether to allow, but whether to
call out specifically

- PassportHailstorm
Open

- SubjectDefinition