Subject: RE: Minutes of 8 May 2001 Focus subcommittee telecon

At 02:55 PM 5/8/01 -0400, Chanliau, Marc wrote:
>Due to budget restrictions, I won't be able to host the next OASIS telecons.
>Is there a company that could take over hosting those calls from Netegrity?
>I apologize for the late warning, I just had a budget meeting this morning
>(you guys probably know what it is :-(

Indeed!  Oh, dear.

I'm assuming that the 15 May telecon is still on; that was the last date we
had booked through Netegrity.  I can try to set up something through AT&T
that uses the same number as the Focus-only telecons.  If that proves
impossible, I'll send mail to the list continuing the plea for a sponsor.

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com