Subject: New telecon arrangements through mid-July

I have been able to schedule consistent phone numbers for both the whole-TC
and the Focus-subcommittee telecons.  Here is the new information (already
reflected in the group page, http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/
); please enter it into your calendars.

   EVERY WEEK from noon to 2pm ET (that is, for both the two-hour Focus
   calls and the one-hour TC+one-hour Focus calls), dial +1 334 262 0740
   and enter participant code #856956.  The next call on 15 May will be
   a TC+Focus call.

Marc, it was easier for me to schedule these starting immediately, so this
covers 15 May (as well as every week up to and including 17 July).  As a
result, you can cancel your 15 May telecon.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com