Subject: Re: Agenda for SSTC/Focus 15 May 2001 telecon

"Eve L. Maler" wrote:

[...]
> Review the running list of open ACTION items
[...]
> ACTION: Jeff Hodges to update the Glossary to reflect F2F #2 decisions.  To
> be done by 11 May.

types, took more of my bandwidth than anticipated. Now shooting for end of this
week.

[...]
> Subcommittee reports
> ====================
> - Focus (Eve)
> - Sessions (Hal)
> - Bindings (Prateek)
> - Conformance (Tim)
> - Considerations (Jeff)

No published activity. "security considerations" has been a subcurrent in at
least a couple recent threads on the security-services list. I've been folding
such stuff into my sec-cons-notes-in-progress, which will become a
sec-cons-doc-in-progress next week or the week after.

In the meantime, here is a relatively recent I-D that has bearing directly on
this "security considerations" activity. Seems to me sections 4 & 5 (especially)
provide apropos material..

  Guidelines for Writing RFC Text on Security Considerations
  http://www.normos.org/ietf/draft/draft-rescorla-sec-cons-03.txt

[...]

JeffH